- the independent association of voluntary and community groups in Pembrokeshire
- a membership organisation, offering full or associate membership to individuals and all voluntary and community groups operating in Pembrokeshire
- a company limited by guarantee and registered charity, governed by trustees elected from the membership
- part of a network of similar recognised organisations covering every local authority area in Wales
- part of a regional group with a signed formal Memorandum of Understanding, that includes Ceredigion, Powys and Carmarthenshire
As one of the recognised, independent, membership organisations that form a network around Wales, PAVS was established to support and develop voluntary action in Pembrokeshire. PAVS also provides an interface, or working relationship, between voluntary and statutory organisations.
Some core funding is provided by the Welsh Government, administered by Wales Council for Voluntary Action, and a further amount is awarded by Pembrokeshire County Council.
As a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, PAVS has a Board of Trustees, elected by the membership, that governs its work.
PAVS' Trustee Board Bwrdd Ymddiriedolwyr CGGSB
Organisations who are full members of PAVS are invited to nominate persons for election to PAVS' Trustee Board for the year 2019/20
A list of full member organisations can be found by clicking this link
FULL MEMBER ORGANISATIONS
Meeting dates Dyddiadau cyfarfodydd
Trustee Board Meetings are held approximately every six to eight weeks, usually at The Centre for Voluntary Action, 36/38 High Street, Haverfordwest.
A full programme of work is established for the Trustee Board is established and meetings for the financial year 2018/2019, are as follows:
Thursday 25th October 2018 at 9.30am
Thursday 8th November 2018 at 9.30am
Wednesday 14th November 2018 - AGM 10.15am
Thursday 24th January 2019 at 9.30am
Thursday 21st March 2019 at 4.00pm