Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services & South Hook LNG Community Fund
South Hook LNG Community Fund 2017
PAVS is pleased to announced the continuation of our partnership with South Hook LNG to deliver funding to the third sector in Pembrokeshire for a variety of community projects.
View the Application Information sheet for more details here
Deadlines for 2017
Friday 3rd February 5pm
Friday 5th May 5pm
Friday 28th July 5pm
Friday 20th October 5pm
If you are interested in receiving an application pack or finding out more then email PAVS on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01437) 769 422.
Updated January 2017
Little Green Grant - now open - 1st deadline for 2017/18 - 21st April 2017!
The Little Green Grant is now open to applications following confirmation of funding from April 2017 onwards.
The deadline dates for applications are as follows:
21st April 2017
8th September 2017
12th January 2018
If you are interested in making an application then do get in touch with PAVS' Third Sector Support Team on email@example.com or call (01437) 769 422 to discuss your ideas or request a copy of the application pack.
For further details on the Little Green Grant visit this page here...
Updated March 2017
Latest News - August 2016
The eligibility criteria for the Caring Communities Innovation Grant has been extended for the next round deadline 2nd September 2016.
There are two significant changes to the scheme:
• applications for projects supporting people with Learning Disabilities will now be eligible (previously only projects supporting older people were eligible), and
• applications for projects which are capital only will be eligible (previously the capital element of the project was a maximum of 25%)
All applications must support the priorites of the Social Services and Wellbeing Act 2014.
The updated application packs are available from PAVS' Third Sector Support Team, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01437 769422.
Caring Communities Innovation Grant Scheme new funding round confirmed 2016/ 17
The funding for continuation of the Caring Communities Innovation Grant Scheme has now been confirmed for 2016/17.
Application packs will be available from the PAVS Learning and Development Team in January 2016. Submission deadline to be confirmed as soon as the paperwork has been finalised.
This scheme is administered by PAVS (Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services), and is funded through the Welsh Government's Intermediate Care Fund (ICF), managed by Hywel Dda University Health Board and Pembrokeshire County Council
In Pembrokeshire, the ICF is being used to pump-prime preventative community-led innovative initiatives, which can evidence positive outcomes for older people based on identified local need.
Intermediate Care Fund Prioirities
Projects will need to contribute to the following key objectives of the scheme:
• To develop locally led innovative projects based on local need
• To improve care co-ordination between social services, health, housing, third and independent sectors, to focus on preventative care and to avoid unnecessary hospital admission or delayed discharge
• To improve the resilience of local communities and their ability to support frail, older people to access and enjoy their normal network of community and family relationships
Innovative community-led projects being run by local groups will be prioritised. Applications for a contribution to a larger-scale project will only be considered if the Caring Communities Innovation Grant is for a discrete, identified element of activity.
- mainly revenue for projects that build community capacity and resilience in order to help older people stay healthy and live independently within their communities
All grants will need to be spent by the end of March 2017.
Express an interest in receiving an application pack once finalised, please contact the Third Sector Support Team on 01437 769422 or email@example.com