How to Volunteer
Potential volunteers can make an appointment (01437 769422) to see an advisor at the PAVS Volunteering Information Centre, or at one of a number of outreach bases, to have a one to one interview to discuss personal development options including volunteering, training and careers.
Volunteering information is available on the Volunteering Wales web site. You can login and register your interest in a volunteering opportunity. Please note if you pick an opportunity through the website, after logging in, your enquiry will go directly to the organisation and will not come to an advisor at PAVS.
PAVS Volunteering Pembrokeshire refers volunteers in the following ways:
- Self referral - Potential volunteers are given a list of suitable volunteering opportunities including organisations contact details to self-refer
- PAVS referral - An advisor will refer suitable volunteers to organsiations by letter, email or telephone during the interview
- PAVS Volunteering Pembrokeshire provides extra support to volunteers if needed through an advisor
Recognition for your volunteering
If you are aged 14-25 click here
Volunteering Recognition for 25+
25+V is a new volunteering recognition scheme being piloted by PAVS in Pembrokeshire which gives recognition to people aged over 25 for their volunteering activities.
Certificates are awarded for 50, 100 and 200 hours of volunteering (up to 50 hours can be backdated).
- Do you want to enhance and build your CV if you are unemployed?
- Do you want to gain work experience?
- Do you want to develop your skills, gain qualifications and increase your job prospects?
- Do you want to evidence your volunteering?
- Do you want to help your local community?
- Or simply want something to do and meet new people?
PAVS Volunteering Pembrokeshire can help!